IMD's SEO Process
Before we commence search engine optimisation (SEO) we will need to understand your ‘SEO History’.
At IMD we leave no stone unturned. To give you great SEO results we must first understand what’s been done before so we can formulate a SEO plan to move forward.
Here is a list of SEO questions we ask:
- Have you done SEO before?
- Do you have Google Analytics installed on your website? If so, can you send us an invite to email@example.com
- What is your business physical address?
- Can you provide us access to your website access and CPanel
- Kindly provide us the following information:
- Business Tagline
- Business Short description: 150 characters max (including spaces) unique short description of your business that can’t be found on your website.
- Business Long description: 1000 characters max (including spaces) unique long description of your business that can’t be found on your website.
- Type of payments your business accepts
- Business Logo: 1 – high resolution, 1- 250×250
As soon as we received their answers to the start-up questions, the following SEO Cycle will then be followed:
Step 1: Website Audit:
- Backlink Analysis is included here as well
- 1-7 days of completion (weekend not included)
Step 2: Keyword Research:
- Comprehensive keyword research
- 1-5 days of completion
Step 3: Keyword Research Approval:
- Suggested keywords will be sent to the client for approval
- Client should send back to us the list of approved keywords within 48 hours
Step 4: Re-optimisation:
- Re-optimisation will be done right after
- 1-2 days of completion
Step 5: Recommendation:
- IMD will email the client recommendations and request content
As you can see, SEO is a consistently evolving art which requires a lot of work behind the scenes. However, the most successful SEO campaigns are achieved by working closely with your designated SEO manager.