VOTED #1 ONLINE MARKETING COMPANY IN AUSTRALIA
“From Ordinary To Extraordinary”
Google Adwords Remarketing
- Potential customers are looking for a good or service and does a Google search
- They find your website either in organic rankings or paid online ads like Google Adwords
- They click on a link that drives them to your website
- Whilst on your website. Unaware, their IP is recorded (so the remarketing campaign knows who they are)
- The phone rings or the kids fall over and they need to direct their attention somewhere else.
- When they return to resurf the internet they visit sites like Yahoo News, Youtube, CNN and they see your ad all over the
internet and is reminded they were looking for your good and services.
- Then they come back to make a purchase.
Today, we all get distracted and so too do our potential customers. The wonderful thing with Google Adwords Remarketing is that Google has millions of display network partners all over the world and their technology is so smart that it will match your visitors search and selectively display in areas they visit. For example: If you sold handbags, Google will display your Google Adwords Remarketing banner ads on leading fashion websites or fashion pages on large leading new sites and so on. When potential clients see your brand (banners) on these leading sites, they make a judgement… “hmmm this online handbag store advertises a lot on these big sites, they must be a major player”. However, what they don’t realise is that it does not cost you any money to be displayed on these sites unless the potential customers decides to click on your banner and a return to your website.
Most popular Google Adwords Remarketing banner sizes:
- 250 x 250 square
- 970 x 90 large leaderboard
- 300 x 600 half-page ad
- 160 x 600 wide skyscraper
- 120 x 600 skyscraper
- 336 x 280 large rectangle
- 300 x 250 inline rectangle
- 728 x 90 leaderboard
- 468 x 60 banner
- 200 x 200 small square
Follow the link to IMD’s Google Adwords & Remarketing Packages.
The Google Adwords Remarketing Banners was created by our talented graphics designers. For a graphics design quote follow the link for graphic design.