What is Google Adwords? How can it help your business?
Google Adwords is a form of pay per click (PPC) online advertising. This advertising method is used by various content sites and search engines to market websites to users through keyword research. If you are selling some product or service and want to advertise online through PPC advertising, your ad will appear on search engines when someone searches for your nominated keywords. Every time a user clicks on your ad, you pay the host company (Google) a fee. This fee is charged to you irrespective of whether you make a sale or not.
Did you know?
- Google search engine receives 3.5 billion searches per day.
- Google has 78% global search engine market share, followed by Baidu 8.2% share, Yahoo 4.9%, Yandex 2.8% and Microsoft sites (mostly Bing 2.5%.
- Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on Adwords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- Ads in the top position have been observed to get 10 times as many clicks as side-position ads. (Practical Ecommence)
- Google dominates mobile search advertising, taking 97% of mobile search spend. (Search Engine Land)
- If there is no right-hand column, almost half of people (45.5%) can’t tell the difference between organic and paid search results. (SEO Book)
- Google Display Network serves 180 billion impressions each month (about 6 billion a day). (comScore)
- Google display campaigns reach 80% of global internet users. (Global Benchmark and Insights)
- According to Google, “99% of their top 1,000 clients are now running campaigns on the Google Display Network”.
- Google Display Network click-through rate of an ad is almost 10 times as high as Facebook ads.
- According to Google, campaigns that use the Conversion Optimizer achieve a 21% increase in conversions while decreasing CPA by 14% on average. (Google Conversion Optimiser)
Remarketing is a Google PPC service. “According to Google, remarketing can increase your conversion rates by 600% while cutting cost per conversions in half. (Adwords Blog)”.
When you invest in marketing, you are trying to drive targeted prospects to your website to ultimately make a sale. However, people get distracted all the time and chances are they will leave your site without making a purchase. When they come back online to find you again, they can’t recall where they saw you or how they found you as they are millions of websites and competitors to choose from.
Follow the link for more information on Google Adwords Remarketing
Google Adwords & Remarketing
Please note: All prices + GST and standard setup fee applies to all campaigns. Campaigns can take up to 14 days to commence as comprehensive market keyword research is required.
Google Adwords FAQ’s
How fast can I be on page#1 on Google?
Once your Google Adwords campaign is setup and linked to billing, you can be on page one the very same day!
Can you measure your return on investment with Google Adwords?
Yes! As a Google Adwords partner we make sure all campaign spends are quantified. At IMD we create and manage campaigns with pin point accuracy.
What are conversion trackers?
Conversion tracker is a script we generate and add to your website so we know exactly what KEYWORDS are giving you the leads and sales.
What is the Google’s display network?
Google has connected millions of websites, videos and apps where your ads can appear. This means that sites within their network show relevant Adwords ads.
Their cool technology allows your ads can be automatically matched to websites, mobile phone apps and videos when your keywords are related to the sites’ content.
Can my Ads show up on Youtube?
Yes, we can help you utilising Google’s Display network so your ads can show up on Youtube. Youtube is the worlds largest online video sharing site.
Ads on top leading sites
When your website is seen by your potential customers on leading authoritive sites, it gives your brand instant credibility. With credibility comes trust… and trust comes sales.